Protect your heart health with naturally grown and scientifically proven antioxidants found in My Olive Leaf!
We are the best olive leaf extract for high blood pressure management because the mission to help you live healthier and feel better is close to our hearts.
Nearly half of all African Americans in the US struggle with high blood pressure and too many people rely on pharmaceuticals that only lessen the symptoms. But that doesn’t address the root of the problem.
High blood pressure can do long-term damage to your whole body and studies show that Black Americans have a higher rate of diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease than any other group.1 Not to mention the lack of access to preventive and affordable healthcare to take care of chronic diseases that plague the community.
We’re here to disrupt the norm and give you the power to heal your body from the inside out.
As part of nature’s super-phenol team, the oleuropein in My Olive Leaf is highly effective in improving heart health by increasing blood flow and lowering high blood pressure to reduce your risk of heart disease.2 Another member of the polyphenol group is hydroxytyrosol – known for its anti-inflammatory properties that prevent free radicals from damaging your cells throughout your body.3
Our Original formula contains a powerful active compound called oleanolic acid that enhances metabolism, improves thyroid health, and boosts energy so you can start enjoying your life again.4 The highest quality olive leaf extract for your blood pressure could be your greatest asset in having a healthy, active, and sustainable lifestyle.
High blood pressure can be caused by unhealthy lifestyle habits that include one or more of the following:
- Not eating nutrient-dense food
- A diet high in sugar, salt, or saturated fat
- Not getting enough regular physical movement or exercise
- High levels of stress and anxiety
Inspired to help anyone struggling with hypertension and heart disease, we created My Olive Leaf to help you manage uncontrolled high blood pressure and lower your risk of:
- Heart attack
Now that you know what can happen without our high-quality olive leaf extract, here’s what you can expect when taking My Olive Leaf consistently:
- Lower blood pressure
- Better circulation
- Increased energy
- Reduced bad cholesterol (LDL)
We want to help take care of your heart so you can take care of yourself. When you take our best-selling olive leaf extract, you have an all-natural holistic alternative to those unpleasant side effects of your prescription antihypertension medicine with positive results in just a matter of weeks.
Disclaimer: Always check with your doctor if you’re taking blood thinners, and because olive leaf extract is so effective at improving your quality of blood flow, it may interfere with any blood thinners.
Good things take time and our 30 to 60 day antioxidant protecting extraction process uses that time to preserve the good and natural heart health benefits of olive leaf extract using freshly picked leaves sourced from the Mediterranean coastline.
Whether you’re struggling with high blood pressure, bad cholesterol, or just want to improve your heart health, shop My Olive Leaf products online today!
Wellness begins with you and you deserve to start with a healthy heart using My Olive Leaf.
1. Lavizzo-Mourey, R., & Williams, D. (2016, April 14). Being Black Is Bad for Your Health. Your Health Depends On Your Race. Retrieved October 17, 2022, from https://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/policy-dose/articles/2016-04-14/theres-a-huge-health-equity-gap-between-whites-and-minorities
2. Stevens, Y., Winkens, B., Jonkers, D., & Masclee, A. (2021). The effect of olive leaf extract on cardiovascular health markers: a randomized placebo-controlled clinical trial. European journal of nutrition, 60(4), 2111–2120. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00394-020-02397-9
3. Vilaplana-Perez C., Aunon D., Garcia-Flores L.A., Gil-Izquierdo A. (2014) Hydroxytyrosol and Potential Uses in Cardiovascular Diseases, Cancer, and AIDS. Frontiers in Nutrition,1, art. no. 18. https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fnut.2014.00018
4. Ayeleso, T. B., Matumba, M. G., & Mukwevho, E. (2017). Oleanolic Acid and Its Derivatives: Biological Activities and Therapeutic Potential in Chronic Diseases. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 22(11), 1915. href=”https://doi.org/10.3390/molecules22111915