Prevent diabetes and improve insulin resistance now with My Olive Leaf!
Are you ready to get your Type 2 diabetes under control? Does it feel like you’ve tried everything and don’t know where to go from here? The good news is you don’t have to feel helpless and living with Type 2 diabetes doesn’t have to be a life sentence. Even though your body struggles to use insulin correctly now, there is hope you can improve your insulin resistance starting today.
Type 2 is the most common form of diabetes in the African American community1 and, though it can be managed early on with healthy eating and regular exercise, some people may rely on medication to maintain blood sugar levels for the chronic, often debilitating, disease. Unfortunately, disparities in adequate healthcare make the Black community nearly twice as likely to experience severe complications after a diagnosis.1 But your diabetes treatment options don’t end with expensive insulin and prescription medications.
We want to help you improve your quality of life because it directly impacts your ability to enjoy life. That’s why scientifically proven alternative medicine has gained popularity in recent years. Nature’s best herbs with the most bioavailable vitamins and minerals are available to you with My Olive Leaf’s concentrated liquid formula.
My Olive Leaf is independent lab tested for purity and potency for the highest antioxidant levels and a low glycemic index that maintains healthy insulin levels and stabilizes your blood sugar for the treatment or prevention of Type 2 diabetes.
Take charge of your life with the best olive leaf extract for Type 2 Diabetes online today!
Whether you’ve learned to live with your diabetes for a while now or just got the diagnosis, what you put in your body will help you live the healthier and more abundant life you’ve always wanted. Give your body what it needs to start feeling well, not just good enough.
Are you currently struggling with your diagnosis?
Start managing your Type 2 diabetes with simple and practical lifestyle changes like:
- Eating a low-carb diet plan to help reverse insulin resistance
- Focusing on plant-based, nutrient-rich foods
- Maintaining a regular exercise schedule
- Keeping a consistent quality sleep schedule
- Reducing stress with lifestyle changes like meditation and journaling
Lived with Type 2 diabetes for a while?
We made My Olive Leaf to help you manage and lessen your reliance on insulin as your body begins to heal. Here are some of the benefits you can expect when consistently taking My Olive Leaf:
- Balanced blood sugar levels
- Lower blood pressure
- Improved circulation
- Reduced bad cholesterol (LDL)
- More energy and a stronger immune system
- Better outlook on life with Type 2 diabetes
You have the power to change your life, and we want to give you the tools to do it. Buy olive leaf extract for diabetes today and discover the benefits for yourself!
Our best-selling olive leaf extract can help you heal faster and feel better early in your diagnosis. The precise and scientific ratios of alcohol to distilled water during the extraction process preserve the freshness but also may trigger the Herxheimer reaction in the first couple of weeks.
Polyphenols, like the ones in every teaspoon of My Olive Leaf supplement, are the most abundant antioxidant possible in your diet.3 Your daily dose of insulin-balancing organic herbs goes through a rigorous extraction process that takes a minimum of 30 days for the My Olive Leaf Original formula and 60 days for the My Olive Leaf Maximum formula.
Disclaimer: Always talk with your doctor before taking any supplements for your Type 2 diabetes to discuss the recommended dosage and ensure it won’t interfere with your current medications. We want you to stay as healthy as possible before, during, and after using My Olive Leaf products.
Shop olive leaf extract online today so you can ‘Start Your Wellness Journey‘ right now!
1. Goode, Pandora (2017) “Diabetes Disparities in African Americans: A Cry for Help to Primary Care Providers,” Journal of Health Disparities Research and Practice: Vol. 10: Iss. 4, Article 5. Available at: https://digitalscholarship.unlv.edu/jhdrp/vol10/iss4/5
2. Bancks MP, Kershaw K, Carson AP, Gordon-Larsen P, Schreiner PJ, Carnethon MR. (2017, Dec 26). Association of Modifiable Risk Factors in Young Adulthood With Racial Disparity in Incident Type 2 Diabetes During Middle Adulthood. JAMA. 318(24):2457-2465. doi: 10.1001/jama.2017.19546. PMID: 29279935 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29279935
3. Juliana Maria de Mello Andrade, Daniel Fasolo (2014). Chapter 20 – Polyphenol Antioxidants from Natural Sources and Contribution to Health Promotion. Editor(s): Ronald Ross Watson, Victor R. Preedy, Sherma Zibadi, Polyphenols in Human Health and Disease, Academic Press, 2014, Pages 253-265, ISBN 9780123984562. https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-0-12-398456-2.00020-7